Thursday, January 12, 2012

Restoration Hardware...Houston Style!

Here's the deal....
For those of you who know anything about Restoration Hardware you know that they are all about details. Well. let me just say they've not lacked anything when they built the
Houston Signature store in Highland Village in the Uptown area of Houston.
WOWzers!!!!
This place is over the top, spend they entire day browsing, ooohhing and aaahhing, wishing and hoping. I am not exaggerating when I say you could literally spend the afternoon lounging in their outdoor seating areas - roof top might I add. This store has IT ALL! It really is a destination. AND if you live in the Houston area you can actually visit the Restoration Baby & Child store rather than just drool over the catalog pictures.
Anyhow, I spent the afternoon with my 2 youngest munchkins at the new store recently and we had us a grand time indeed. Here are a few eye candy pics we snapped.
The Munchkins even enjoyed themselves...they thought it was so cool that they had chairs in the elevator...even kids can enjoy a good design adventure

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, looks like a wonderful store. Thanks for sharing the pics with us. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete