Friday, October 11, 2013

31 Days...As a Matter of Fact..NO

No.  I will not finish all of my laundry prior to the new week beginning.

No.  I will not make my home a museum and make my family and friends feel uncomfortable.

No.  We will not allow Hollywood and the media to dictate how we live our lives.

No.  We will not fill our lives with such busyness that we rarely speak to each other.

No.  I will not be consumed by social media updating and happenings all. day. long.

No.  We are not going to give up on morals just because most of America has done so.

No.    We will not stop pressing toward a higher calling...a calling higher than ourselves.

No.   We will not make excuses.  We will own up to our responsibilities.

No.  No. No.

Aaaahhhh....That felt GOOD!


Living with NO regrets...



No comments:

Post a Comment