Friday, September 06, 2013

Be Strong, but watch out...

We all have those days.  From the moment the alarm goes off in the morning until the last light is turned out in the late night hours – rush rush rush.  Go here, go there, blah, blah, blah…the ins and outs of our day are thrust at us as we dodge what seems like fireballs.  In my mind, I imagine sometimes that I’m running a race and there is someone at the finish line throwing darts at me as I dodge them in a ninja-like movement.  Weird, I know. That’s just how my brain works.  I would not have it any other way.  Yes, there are days I long for peace, karma and sitting in fields of grain with my hair blowing in the wind – wake up, Mel – but for most days I enjoy the excitement of the adventure, I live for the surprises that life brings to me with each waking moment.  What a blessing to be alive and well and enjoy this precious creation that has been given to us!  Take a moment to breath – but get back up, whip out your sword and shield and trudge forward into this glorious journey that we are on.  



Stay strong my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment