Saturday, September 21, 2013

Outdoor Living...

Still thinking on the 31 Day Series topic today….my mind is racing around too many options…

With Starbucks celebrating their 10 Years of Pumpkin Spice Latte, the rain and somewhat cooler temps (85 degrees is cooler for us Texans) I’m feeling a little Fall-ish today.  
Fall is such a fun time here in Texas.  If the weather cooperates it allows for nice evenings outdoors and picnics in the park.  The humidity is usually lower and the breeze is such a refreshing treat from the staunch heat of Summer.

I mentioned several years ago that The Man and I own and operate a Custom Landscape Design/Build Firm.  He is a Texas Aggie (Gig ‘em, Whoop, Whoop) and studied Landscape Architecture and Horticulture while in college.  Yes, our Family bleeds Aggie Maroon!  The Man is one of the most creative designers of outdoor living spaces I have ever met, and he has such an eye for functional and pleasing outdoor spaces.  Our company works with clients to Design and Build the entire project from completion to finish. 

Sorry for the rant….but wanted to share a little background before I loaded you up with several of my favorite Outdoor living spaces our company/team has created and installed.  Design is not only about the Interior of our homes, but can be extended to the Exterior as well.  This Fall I hope you find a nice Outdoor space to enjoy. 




















Living with No Regrets

No comments:

Post a Comment