Friday, February 12, 2010

Junk Food Junkie

Hubby and I had a fantastic dinner last evening. If you've never sunk you teeth into a piece of Grimaldi's Pizzeria Coal Brick oven pizza...Well, you're just not cool :) Grimaldi's is a quaint, quiet pizza joint in the Waterway Square in The Woodlands. Absolutely the BEST pizza I've ever eaten...even their mushrooms taste divine. Anyhow, we enjoyed a whole large pizza last evening with Munckin 3...it was a nice way to end a dreary, rainy day. However, all of that high calorie, carb infested dinner must've awakened my inner love for "junk food" I won't say how many chocolate twix minis I've eaten today.




Breakfast of champions this morning...




My ever so healthy lunch today....delicioso!!





Now I'm sitting here at my desk...waiting for dinner again :)



Ciao... Happy Valentines Day
Save some chocolate for mmmmeeeeeee - Muah!


No comments:

Post a Comment